Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Our Minds are Ours!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Yeah, I have been online for a couple hours and none of this has happened.
I’ll put up a poster when I get home, then- assuming the other parties put up replies of their own or something.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Poster tag strikes again- Put up actual posters ingame and then rp out interacting with it. It can get frustrating for those writing things up to have it be torn down without rp involved.

Alternative is spreading rumors or making announcements.
my bad, I wrote this while out and didn't put it up.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
*Theo puts up a new poster.*

To those removing this person’s posters, know that in doing so, you publicly announce your fear and insecurity to those who might disagree or oppose you. If words can elicit the thought of harm done unto your philosophy and mission, then either you should not be a leader- if you are one- or perhaps your beliefs ought to remain silent. I would suggest the latter solution, for you already have put up a blank poster in place of the original- signaling that you have no will to debate. Shame on you. Philosophical discourse has died this day.
See. This is the type of stuff that happens without Silas.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
The poster has been re-composed on the same blank posters that were put up. Theo's message is left.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*Theo puts up a new poster.*

To those removing this person’s posters, know that in doing so, you publicly announce your fear and insecurity to those who might disagree or oppose you. If words can elicit the thought of harm done unto your philosophy and mission, then either you should not be a leader- if you are one- or perhaps your beliefs ought to remain silent. I would suggest the latter solution, for you already have put up a blank poster in place of the original- signaling that you have no will to debate. Shame on you. Philosophical discourse has died this day.
The poster has been taken down. Yes, I'm sending a NPC!!!!!!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
people do this and expect people not to say "oh, my character already saw this before it was ripped down"