Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Package] Holy Water

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Over the next few days, packages would begin to arrive in each of the main settlements of the publicly known houses. The package contains a crate of 10 litres of holy water organised into 20 separate 500ml bottles. With the package is a small note that has a large green-trunked tree with white leaves drawn onto it. The note simply says “I pray that this will be useful in protecting yourselves and your people against the oncoming threat. Please write to me if you need more- Citrine.”

================================
OOC: Citrine can, if she reserves all her spell points for purify, make 150L of holy water in three days. Thus, every house gets 10 L for now and she will continue to make more.

I thought making this just publicly known thing would be easier than finding every house leader and adding them to a group chat.

“Main” settlements include:
Aeroch Rimtar
Queensport
Stoltfar
Halbed
Blackstone
Oren
Thorne
Linlea
Bol’tn’thar
Astrakhan
Eldpoint
Storm’s Landing
Veraci
Sanardu
Slyannen

Anything I forgot, will be added to a list here that means they get theirs TOMORROW when she can make more:

Natri’evar (not sure if anyone lives there. But they will receive some tomorrow none the less )

Linistel (same as above, not sure how active they are)

Astrum (same as above)

Varynhall (also same as above)

PM me If I forgot anyone or if you would take issue with receiving the package
================================​

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
There's always people passing through ;)
Unless It is publicly known that there is a person/town who actually lives there to receive a package she probably wouldn’t think to send any. But since this will probably become public knowledge soon enough, they are welcome to approach her about getting some.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Leighton would be surprised and grateful for the package, sending a letter with haste.

(I'll PM it your way)