Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Pastry Parade: October 6th/ 4pm U.S est

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Greetings one and all! My name is Kyri Bluestone, A chef moved from Mockingbay to Vercai and I would like to announce that not only my restaurant is open but my first grand opening event!

That is right. The Pastry Parade Costume Party. A lot to take in. This event will hold food for all come. Games to enjoy! Contest for all to compete in, Dancing and much more! These games include:

• A costume contest! The winner with the best costume will win 2k radiants as a prize. You must be in a costume to enter. And no you can not wear a suit and say you're dressed as yourself. That's no fun.
    • (This is not a roll off or anything. This is just about and the judges personal opinion of your costumes/skins. So come with your best skins!)

• A cook off! Chefs of all kinds! Come and show me your skills in the kitchen! Prove to the judges that you are the greatest cook to live! You will be put into teams of two for this and given a main ingredient to use within your dishes! Winner gets the title: "Master Chef" and bragging rights for a month.
    • (This is literally just an rp contest for fun. You do not have to join if you don't want to. There will be a moment in time you have to roll to see if your dish screws up in the rush of cooking.)

• Eating contest: Only 4 people at a time. The winner will have the title: The Iron Stomach and receive a free meal for a week at Kyri's restaurant.
    • (OOC Note: This will just be a roll off. If your character is known for eating a lot and fast, you will have an advantage roll. If your character has a weak stomach, disadvantage.)

• Drinking contest: Only 4 people are allowed to compete so it's a first come first serve deal. Better sign up while you can. Who can drink the most without passing out or throwing up first! Side note, I am not responsible for any foolery done after the drinking contest. Meaning, if you get alcohol poisoning or sick, you can not take me to court. Winner of the contest will be given 1.5k radiant reward
  • Drinker #1: Vulyre
  • Drinker #2: Raigo
  • Drinker #3:
  • Drinker #4:
    • (Again. This is a roll off. If you are highly tolerant to alcohol, you will have a rolling advantage. If you're a lightweight, disadvantage.)
When: {October 6, 2019}
Who: Public, all are welcome.
What: A fun event of party games and possibly violence which I hope doesn't happen.
Where: Veraci. Take the carriage to Mockingbay. Last carriage to the end of the hall to Veraci. Then just walk straight down.

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Oooh. Gonna have trouble deciding which character to bring to this.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I suggest Jin if you're looking for a time just for fun.
Your Caparii if you wanna get crazy.
Vulyre's coming, then, although she will be looking for someone to help her make a costume.

Also she's competing in the drinking & eating contests!

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Planned for Oct, 5th! Saturday at 4pm!
Aw don't think I'll be able to make that I'm busy for the majority of that weekend. Here, I'll just have Connor send a card saying "Congrats on the opening, couldn't make it...sorry -C.H :)"

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Again I will do my best to attend though I may not be able to or at the very least be late