Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Path to the Wild I: Permissions (26-3-2020: 4 EST) [Violent]

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Path to the Wild I: Permissions

The land is untamed, and such it is supposed to be. Follow Dakalo Tawanda to the place where the seed of Her Garden will be planted, where he will ask Her permission to grow this Garden in Her name, and find that there is more to nature than meets the eye.

(X)

Rating: Violent
Type of Event: Sermon with a little bit ahem extra.
Location: Starting in Blackrush, but moving away rather soon after

OOC information: This is a sermon, a pilgrimage, an introduction to my new region, and so much more good stuff. Who knows, maybe lady nature has something in mind as well. I advise against coming if you do not want your character to experience some danger, a slightly nutty sool with paints or saplings. If you do like those things, please. The more the merrier.

Elz , blargtheawesome , Rygan
(I don't need any of you to be there for this one, specifically. You are welcome, but yeah. Elz knows what this is)​

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Two hours and about 10 minutes. I will hop on earlier to do some preemptive RP, just for the hell of it.