Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Path to the Wild II: Procuring (POSTPONED) [Violent]

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Path to the Wild II: Procuring

In field of wolfen corpse and woollen path echoes a second call, one that spreads on the winds and into the lungs and hearts of many. The Caparii-claimed prophet calls for a second gathering in The Garden of his Lady of Birth and Blossom. With the lands seeded and made safe, he cries for all to come and bring their flower, fight or forlorn fauna to be settled here forevermore.

OOC information: This is another ‘Sermon’. There will be melee combat, there will be flower planting DURING the melee combat, and there will be animals let go of and set free in the garden. I am sure nothing can go wrong.
Depending mostly on how many people intend to fight and bring angry animals I might end up asking for some assistance on DMing in this one. So, if you are willing to help out, just post below.

Time: 4 EST
Date: 30-3-2020
Rating: Probably Violent
Type of event: Wacky Sermon

Sign up form (Only required if you intend to bring something. (Fill in multiple if you want to bring multiple things.))

Flower:

I, (Name), will bring to The Garden a budding blossom by the name of (Name of flower) to be planted and taken care of in Her name.

Fight:
I, (Name), declare myself predator and declare (Name of someone else) as my prey. For reasons of (Reason), we must settle our differences on these holy grounds so our lives might go on in the wild’s intended way.

Forlorn Fauna:
I, (Name), will bring to The Garden, a beast by the name of (Name of Beast) for Her growing menagerie to be taken care of in Her name.