Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[PC ONLY] Destiny 2

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hey Guys!

Anyone here interested in playing Destiny 2? This thread is focused for players on the PC but IDC about discussion from anyone (looking at you glados)

Looking specifically to do nightfall strikes and raids with anyone and everyone. PVP too if thats your thing.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
VERY
FAIR.

Im expecting Destiny 1 Redux: I.E. we get a Taken King and its actually a decent game.

Until then, the shooting mechanics are still smooth/satisfying enough that its fun to just brainlessly play for a little while to unwind.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Until then, the shooting mechanics are still smooth/satisfying enough that its fun to just brainlessly play for a little while to unwind.
That's what the game does for me, really. I'm a bit sad how it turned out and how it's basically an EA game.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I wouldnt go that far. Theres actually game to go with the rest of it, and I think the dev team actually wants to make something good and are bad at it.