Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[PDX] Ye Olde Stellaris Game

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
Greetings friends!
I am a massive fan of Paradox and their Grand Strategy games, especially the one called “Stellaris”. To those that don’t know what it is, Stellaris is a space game, very close to your regular 4X type game, BUT a lot more tangible, a lot easier to grasp than most of those games. That and the game being absolutely glorious looking and having great sound design, and you have yourself a great time.

You can design your Stellar State just how you want, with a large variety of different appearances, traits and ethics you can give your Empire to make it special. Now I wish to set up a weekly game of this Galactic Gambit so we may all see who’s the most Suitable Starlord (or lady, you never know).
None of you have to worry about owning DlC or not, because I have them all (bar minor useless ones), and have internet that can easily handle hosting for a good 12-18 people. So, who’s down for some Space Sport!?
———————————
Technical Info:

Day: Saturday?
Set Time: 9:00 PM GMT?
Players:
Bowduin(Arveduin) - GMT +1
Djiboutian (Dijiboutian) - GMT -5/EST
———————————
Application form:
Player Name (Steam Name):
Timezone:
Preferred day:
Preferred Time (In GMT):
———————

This will be primarily a friendly game, so it’ll all be about having fun, together.​

Last edited:

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Would a suggestion to wait for the CherryH update and Apocalypse DLC be a bad idea? I'm on a break until then. I need my overhauled war system!

[Good Summary]

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
It would be, all things considered, but from what I'd gathered it was coming out within a good 2 weeks of today, I was going to just be gathering players up until then.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
Player Name (Steam Name) Djiboutian
Timezone: EST USA
Preferred day: any day
Preferred Time (In GMT): 2am gmt