Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Peaceful] Emyn Arnen, the valley

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Due to recent decisions, Teeke has given my account, LegendaryFiction, control over the region.

I ask that people be respectful in this thread when posting, especially while I gather what I need to continue on.

If you don't have anything constructive to reply with here, please don't. This thread is about the region, and the culture within it.
Questions may be fine, but realize that at the moment, I will not have an answer for you.

Currently, this is OOC information. I still need to work out the IC things.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Due to April being a horrible month to get things done in .... but Ima try anyway...

I'm cleaning up the valley some. There's stuff strewn everywhere, and we don't need this much stuff. (This is kind of my To Do List)

Please let me know if you have a house here, with things in it, that you are keeping / need to take with you.
Please let me know if you have a storage here, with things in it, that you are keeping / need to transfer to a different place.
Please let me know if you are doing something in the valley such as building, farming, whatnot, so I know to not disturb your things.
If there's no response as to ownage of things, then I will take them considered as abandoned materials and take for the Valley.

I'm going to change the farming around a little bit. (Moving some of the storage of the farmed things, as well as layouts.)
I'm going to make the beehives a bit more natural-area-looking.
Keeping all the buildings; probably not making any more. No need without more people.
Going to set up either one-time trades, or consistant trades, with other places. This will be done ICly once I get inventory.

Will revamp this thread once I have some of this done, as well, so we're presentable as a Valley once more.