Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful] Spring Festival

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Oh!

Character name: Octavius Umprah IV
IGN: Deash12 will still work, will be using Cake_and_Wenches in game, though! :D
Times available: Anytimmmee!~
Setup: .. O' course!~
Desired job:
Those willing to compete in mini-tournaments/judge mini-tournaments.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Going to be going through this evening to make sure I know who all is willing to participate~

Uncray

Lord of Altera
Character name: Avalyn
IGN: Uncrazygirl
Times available: Not sure but probably on and off throughout the day.
Setup: Probably not, depends what it is D:
Desired job: She won't really run a booth but she'll run around doing errands and helping people sell things ;)
Skit, comedy, music: Nopee

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Character name: Therry
IGN: Exclaimer999
Times available: Nearly all day on Saturday, from noon to midnight (central US standard)
Setup: I can gather, but you'll need to tell me what to gather. I can provide for my own stall.
Desired job: Fishing booth: Food, lessons, and equipment (probably not enchanted stuff)
Skit, comedy, music: Sorry, I no has. :(

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ehm. Currently...."preoccupied" rp wise... *shifty eyes*
But if things look up then I'll still want to hand out funeral flowers to people.
Like a random nut though..

Character name: Ashna
IGN: solusrequiem
Times available: Depends if I have work. It's been changing from morning shifts to eve shifts :(
Setup: Will have a few baskets full of flowers. Not necessarily a stall. Hrm. Just that handing out flowers would require me to actually have plenty enough for all~!
Desired job: Handing out flowers
Skit, comedy, music: -

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
Oh my, sorry for being so late.
Character name: Mhaegan Spicer
IGN: TurtlePrada
Times available: Looks like I should be free the whole time, for once.
Setup: Yes, I'm totally up for gathering some resources.
Desired job: I'd love to run a gambling table though I'd also be willing to run a small booth selling fresh melons and kisses, though I'm up for anything. Might sell some pressed herbs/flowers?

Last edited:

AusGremlinBoy

Lord of Altera
Character name: Blunthoof
IGN: AusGremlinBoy
Times available: Around 6:30am to 7:00pm Victoria time. But it may be longer or shorter. It will be about 8:30 pm for you in the UK.
Setup: Probably not. I could get some wood and cobble though.
Desired job: Run a gambling table
Actually. Blunt stopped following Jax. Sorry :3

Landem

Lord of Altera
Character name: Iteraldi
IGN: landem
Times available: Hm. About 3pm-10pm est? This is a little unreliable but about then should be okay.
Setup: She can bring her cello, and I can help gather something if it is needed.
Desired job: If there is dances or whatnot, she's certainly up to helping everyone get into the spirit, or judging dances or whatever~ She can also play her cello.

Last edited:

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Character name: Ardaric Tideborne
IGN: Deathseal123
Times available: Around 10am PSt - 11pm PST
Setup: May be able to donate some stuff, yes
Desired job: Gambling table/Performer if need be
Skit, comedy, music: Knife throwing routine, again if need be

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
@Somnastra

Character name: Archaeus Fronte

IGN: Glados101 / @Archaeus Fronte
Times available: I'll be available literally (probably) almost all day.
Setup: I'm not sure about resources, but I have a lot of spare things that could be used if needed :p
Desired job: I'd love to perform in tournaments, and I would definitely run a play or skit / performance, Archaeus was a member of the Riddleport theater and has all that experience!
Skit, comedy, music: Whee, it would probably be a comedy act, or as a mime-like person. It all depends on other performers.

... well, all of the participation depends on if Archaeus can be released/broken out of the Planar Infinity before Saturday. Hopefully the corrupt don't intend to keep me there until the end of the entire campaign. :I

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Character name: Galomaltus Fiora
IGN: redworrior83
Times available: Check the info section on my forum profile.
Setup: I might be able to donate some stuff
Desired job: Galo doesn't like being the center of attention im afraid, though he is a very good shot so could take part in an archery tornament.
Skit, comedy, music: He can play the birdpipes, but wouldn't play them in public.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm sure I could joust if asked to, I missed my last chance, I enjoy jousting but it's only Fair when neither player is laggy.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Character name: Gabriela
IGN: gabythedinogirl
Times available: not running anything, but will be availible any time, mostly
Setup: I can gather odds and ends. likely wont have a stall, but can sell various red things
Desired job: fairgoer here. will have things to sell and stuff. assorted curios
Skit, comedy, music: I can dance! :D

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Character name: Benjamin Birchwood
IGN: SilverRain4
Times available: I cannot say for sure, yet...
Setup: If I can offer any materials I am happy to :)
Desired job: I would run a booth for you, or whatever you needed at the time.
Skit, comedy, music: I think I could do some poetry or limericks :p

To be honest I don't know if I will even be able to attend, BUT, I want to, and if I can I will do anything you want me to! :D This is a great idea, it sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to figure out what day and time it is now...