Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Peaceful} The Coronation of Lady Luna Crow [6/25/22] 3 PM CST

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[THEME]
All throughout the city of Veraci and into nations as far as the Kaltstaat and Stoltfar, word spreads of a momentous occasion...

3a1ff40413a37b35ae23e4263858b16f.jpg

text-1652198115893.png

After the disappearance of Count Asero Crow and the silence that followed after, much doubt has grown in the hearts of the Veracians.

No more! My Fellow Countrymen, the time for fear and hopelessness is over!

For now, we will have a new leader, Lady Luna Crow, daughter of Lord Asero Crow.

Within the coming month, a coronation will be held to officiate the beginning to her noble rule.

All
friends and family of Luna may attend, as may all nobles and royals of Altera!

Further, anyone able to provide the Court with a Crown will be paid handsomely.

Long may she reign! Let the city gates be opened to the approach of a new era for our beloved Veraci!

Signed,

text-1652198478605.png

Advisor of the Count

OOC: Invitations and a Schedule of Events will be released shortly once Opal and I nail things down!
Anyone who wants to volunteer their characters to be musicians, guards, or wants to help OOCly with any decorations/props, let us know!

We also need someone to make us a crown!!! I will pay absurd amounts of money if you volunteer!

Tagging Electric bc I know you lurk here sometimes >: )

Last edited:

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Ah and I recall those days when Erwin had to give her a plush duck because she was crying due to a scary, moving armor. They grow up so fast.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is this Saturday kiddos!! PM me if you want to help decorate or provide musicians, etc!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Invitations will be released either tonight or tomorrow morning.