Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful] The Third Alteran Ball

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
RP:
Outside the Naught Inn there is increased amount of hustle and bustle than usual. As you push through the crowd there is a butler and a maid standing by the notice board passing out letters with a smile, but otherwise without a word. As you take one and open it, you might notice the high quality of the parchment inside. You read:

Good day People of Altera,
You are cordially invited to attend the third grand ball. It has been far too long since the last one and given events that have transpired since then I found that we need more celebration! The location for said celebration shall be my own home's ballroom at Master Manor. I will have a carriage set up for transportation once a road to Port Silver has been completed.
The theme for this ball shall be, "A Night Among the Stars". To fit this theme I ask that the gentlemen wear black and be the night while the ladies shall be the stars and wear white. However I am aware that some people can't afford the clothes needed so the dress code will not be enforced since this is an invitation to everyone, for everyone. I would appreciate it if you would abide by it if you can though.
The date and time for this dance shall be
[Insert RP Relevant Time Here]. There will be drinks and entertainment for everyone! I hope to see everyone there!
Signed,
Master
P.S. Spread the word! Not the whole of Altera frequents Port Silver and not everyone can read common! Share this with everyone you know! I want this to be a celebration for everyone to remember!

OOC:
Yo, der gonna be a party and everyone is invited.
Wear white if you're a lady and black if you're a man if your character can afford clothes.

Place: Master Manor

Date: December 28th

Time: 7pm GMT
2pm EST
For more conversions because I'm lazy go: Here

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Oh, man, this is going to be good.

Just imagine the conversation between any diplomats.

"So, err... Hey, I hear your, um, trying to take over half of my lands..."
"Oh, no, no! Only... a quarter... or so..."

"Woah, wait - didn't we, like, declare war on each other a few years ago?"
"Ahaha, yeah... About that... Uhhh, nice weather this evening, d-don't you agree...?"