Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful] The Third Alteran Ball

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Dayter now has zero reason to go.
ButIsobadlywanttogo-
somebodyhelp
"*Cloud looks up from his desk as Dayter walks into his office*

Dayter: You called for me Cloud?
Cloud: *lowers his reading glasses after examining a poster* Mm, I did, what do you make of this?
D: *examines the poster* .. Seeeeems to be a poster of the Alteran Ball that's coming up..
C: Mm, yes. Found yourself a date yet?
D: Oh, ha, no, I don't think I'm going to this one
C: Oh?
D: Mm, there's no good reason for me to..
C: *leans back in his chair* Weeell, now you have a reason.
D: *raises an eyebrow* .. Beg your pardon?
C: Go find yourself a suit or something black to wear, you, along with myself, are going to represent the Guild
D: .. Really?
C: Yes, I feel it would make the guild less like an organisation in the shadows and more of an organisation that works with our common man. This appearance by the guild would certainly help spread the word of it, make people less fearful of it. Besides, I'm not asking you to advertise the damn building, just, when you can, state why you're attending the ball, or just mention the guild anyway. Might start an interesting conversation going.
D: . . .

What's the worst that could happen..
C: That's the spirit, now, go make sure you're ready for the ball; black attire remember?"

You're welcome :p

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Sorry @Moochick ...I tried to be there one way or another but my internet at this hostel just wouldn't cooperate :p seemed to work with everything else just fine...but wouldn't connect to the server at all.

Hope it was a good time ;-;

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
It looked amazing, Moo! I'm sad I missed the start because of work, but I got there in the end.

-K9