Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [peaceful] the tribal party!

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
you received a strange letter from a nice looking young man!
when you took a glamps into the letter it readed;

dear reader,
if you read this then you are invited to the party in Dark Haven !
put on your nicest dress or your best suit and join us as we feast and drink while having a great night !
i do warn though for if the commits any crime or break any of my laws you will be punished or thrown in jail !
i hope to see you soon !

lord mike von donick
*small wax fish mark*

this event will start at 21.00 C.E.T. the party will end when i return to my warm cozy bed
you can drink and party and just have as much crazy fun as you like !
maybe even meet a lady or two !
this event will be peaceful those who still do think they can kill or hurt a person or break any law on my lands WILL be RP punished to RP jailed !

those who want can stay a night in one of the new rooms of the inn,
those who wanna join the peaceful town do need to show they are worthy tough maybe some competitions will be held for the hand of a lovely lady!
all depending on how ye behaves at the partay !
i hope i shall see ye soon !

uke86

Lord of Altera
i just got the message i think i should be able to make the party it sounds really fun... do you know how many people are going to show up???

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Yea, Mike was banned, the party is postponed, details about it will be posted some time in the future
~Camer, Co-Owner of Dark Haven