Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful, Veiled Athenaeum] Agriculture Lesson One: Crop Rotation and You {2/6/21 3 PM CST}

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters are put up in Storm's Landing, Linlea, Astrakhan, and anywhere else it is permitted.

roman-agriculture-artwork-luis-montanyamarta-montanyasciencephotolibrary.jpg

Do Not Mistake Farming as a Simpleton's Career!

The Study of Agriculture is The Study of the Future!

In the newly opened halls of the Veiled Athenaeum, in Linlea, Professor Theodosius will be hosting a series of lectures intended for those interested in commercial and hobby agriculture. The lecture series will not involve exams, instead, students will be asked to use what they have learned to create and maintain a farm for the entire year, with the results being recorded by the students themselves.

Everything within this Philosophy will be discussed, from the mechanics of crop rotation to the history (and future) of farming itself!

All are welcome; whether you are a ruler seeking to prepare for famine or a city-dweller intent on growing their own cucumbers.

The first lecture will be held on the sixth of Floodlock and is titled "Crop Rotation and You".

Ce1ebrant

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is tomorrow! I hope you guys are as excited as I am: the research I did was really fun!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
17 minutes! We will be in the assembly hall!!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
crop-rotation-.png

3 Field System.gif

Here's a handy dandy set of charts!

Next lecture: The Farmer's Calendar!

Thanks so much for coming guys!! I think this'll be an interesting set of lectures, hopefully! If you want links to resources, feel free to ask! I expect those IC letters soon :)