Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful, Veiled Athenaeum Lecture] Lesson Two: Calendars and a Field Trip {8/28/21, 4 PM EST}}

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters are put up in Storm's Landing, Linlea, Astrakhan, and anywhere else it's allowed.

11byz.png

After a Fruitless Year, We're Back!

It's Time to Learn about Farmer's Time!

After a long and unexpected hiatus studying the nuances of cheesemaking, Professor Theodosius has returned to the Athenaeum to give another lecture!

For farmers, there is always work to be done, be it planting, winnowing, or harvesting. Those who wish to be successful in this trade must learn not only what their duties are, but when they are. Without a knowledge of when things ought to be done, a farm cannot be efficiently run. Thusly, this next lecture will revolve around the Farmer's Calendar and how it opens novice farmers up to the wide world of agriculture and food preparation at large.

Ce1ebrant

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
On second thought, I'll be too busy to do much research and event planning, so I'll be pushing this to the 28th, since next week I'll be out of town! Sorry for anyone who was looking forward for this! ALSO: I'm thinking it might be a good idea to take anyone who attends to an actual farm in Astrakhan lmao.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
For anyone confused if they're allowed in Linlea- So long as you don't wear a mask on entry and don't have green piercing blessed eyes, or are a known violent killer, you're fine to attend school (you're free to try, though). Here's a link to the organization if you're looking to join: https://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/veiled-athenaeum.663/

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is starting now, request a TP if you want to come on down!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This has concluded! Next up: Curing and preparing meat OR milling one's own cereal grains! Thanks so much for coming guys!!