Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Pet Series] Cap'n Chick'n

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
103833 [Moderate] Traveling Pet-shop # Cap'n Chick'n
A pet-shop has emerged in Altera. It is but a small start-up company and they are still learning the ropes.
The first order they have made was of a bunch of chickens from the warm South, but something has gone wrong along the way. The ship has sailed through the Eastern fogs and mysteriously the whole crew has disappeared. However, the ship's sails were still up and the ship has since stranded on the shores of Veraci!

"We need your help! All our savings have gone into this shipment of chickens and now we fear we'll go broke and end up on the bloody streets if we do not catch these chickens before they escape or starve!"

What: Climbing on board of a stranded ship to look for Chickens
What's in it for you: Chance to find and keep an award-winning pet chicken.
When: October 28th - Monday - 3.30pm EST / 21.30h GMT+2
Duration: An hour tops.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I once had a pet-shop in game and it was fun. I want to get myself a character who owns a pet-shop again.
However, I want to make it more legit this time. This time, the shop will only have animals that have been acquired through events. So after this event, the shop will sell chickens. Then if I do another event with dogs, then it'll also sell dogs. Etc. This will be short fun events where you can get the chance to earn one free animal from the event's theme.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I cry fowl to the flock of peeps that fly the coop on this one. Keep your poultry excuses to yourself and show who's at the top of the pecking order in bartooliinii's grand avian adventure!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Regardless of the time shift we had to wintertime a few days ago, this event still starts at that time in the new timezone. So I hope this doesn't cause to much confusion! What I mean is: It's 9.30 in the Netherlands in 11 hours from now, so that is when we start.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Finished in 20 minutes. Fun little event. I should host more of these!