Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Pits of Magic] - Sign up for The Scales

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Scales

The Player Campaign "The Pits of Magic" revolves around an organisation of extremists known as The Scales.
The members of this organisation seek to keep the balance between good and evil themselves, rather than leave it up to fate.
Light and Darkness have always battled for who holds sway, The Scales wish to be both judge and executioner.
Because they are neither good nor evil by their own principle, its members have spread thick through Altera, in both light and dark ranks.

To get this campaign into daily RP as well, besides the large main act events, I want to give people the opportunity to join The Scales.
There are no obligations while being a member, but you will get opportunities that other attending players will not get.
If you wish to be a part of this campaign and become a member, please send me a message either here on the forums or on Discord.

I am also looking for people who like to temp-character for this campaign. So if that interests you, shoot me a message!

Here is what is known about the scales, thus far:
An excerpt from a surfaced piece of parchment:
"Such an object of power has attracted a group of fanatics known as The Scales. Though the plight of these individuals is to keep balance and not letting either darkness nor good take a lead in their eternal war, it is without a doubt that their intentions will bring great havoc upon our world. Their everlasting desire to re-create the anvil from that burning nether-forge has lead to many failed sacrificial rituals and mysterious disappearances through-out the land. Siding with both good and evil, their minions have spread thick through our world and their resources are seemingly endless. Recently, The Scales acquired an ancient piece of parchment from one of their unholy crusades to find the missing anvil. There they found a more detailed description of its creation, perhaps enough to re-create such an item themselves?"

Last edited: