Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Plare1 Whitelist Application. [Declined - Jase]

kinghold

Villager
Minecraft Username: plare1

Country & Timezone: Egypt-EET

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming and Powergaming are breaking the character such as using real life knowledge that the character cant possibly reach in its current situation.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! I am Marwan. I am from Egypt.and i love roleplaying in games, It will be such an honor to join the server's lore and events.

Referral: I found it in minecraftplanet

Character Name: Vicar Remon

Race: Human.

Appearance: White hair Dark lime eyes Medium white dark green clothing with dark red cape (cant really describe the rest).

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Vicar Remon is a young perseverant man who travelled the world alone looking for adventures and collecting its treasures.He wanted to be like his grandfather who was an adventurer back in his days he had a large collection from many travels and he would tell Vicar a new story every day and it never ends.vicar isn't successful for most of his adventures barely surviving them.But he never gave up and promised himself that one day he will get more treasures than his grandfather ever had.Vicar's parents are settled in a small town and they were very afraid for Vicar because since he was young he sneeks out and comes back in the morning injured.Vicar's parents blamed his grandfather for that because of his stories and they kept tried to keep Vicar away from his grandfather.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey kinghold,

Welcome to Hollowworld, thanks for making your application!

I see you have tried to define metagaming and powergaming as the same term. Do you mind trying to separate out the definitions? I'd like to see a single definition of metagaming and a single definition for powergaming. For your written test, please ensure the test is a minimum of 400 words. Do also stick to the lore for your character- humans at 17 do not get white hair, so please change this accordingly.

Let me know when you have made the appropriate changes to your application above (click the edit button on the page to make changes to it) by responding to this thread, and I will be happy to give it another look.