Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now [Player Campaign Overview] Overgrowth [Violent]

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
[Theme]
image0.png
[Art by Milek Jakubiec]

The Archangel known as Life is corrupt, and bound now in the service of the Mad One.
His followers, those so-called Druids have taken to the perversion of nature, already.
Like a mighty lion, these Druids hunger, but their eyes no longer look upon the wilderness.
A group turns its attention to unmaking the works of man.
Destroying the foundation of life as we know it, and allowing nature to once again hold its dominion.
The Druids turn to an Untamed Dawn, and they sought but one thing:

Overgrowth-01.png

Divider-2-down.png
[Hello, all. The following is an overview of my first player-campaign, lovingly titled Overgrowth. Please bear with me as I properly figure out what I'm doing.
This campaign and events related shall be VIOLENT unless stated otherwise.]
A group of Jishrimites who were once part of the group known as the Druids of Chaos have formed a splinter for their own ulterior motives. They wish to wash away any and all marks man has made against the land, and allow nature to take over the cities. Furthermore, they wish to blur the line between man and beasts, going to far as to graft animal parts onto themselves. I am hoping to utilize a formula where there will be two events at each location chosen: one where players fight Cultists, members of the Untamed Dawn, and a second, where players fight a beast.

For this, I will need a two things:
Regions: I have permission to use three regions as of now, but I would love to have more. Preferred regions would be those in habitable areas for monsters from the beastiary.

Temps and Volunteers: Any number of people who are either willing to play some Jishrimite cultists, or be abducted, if that's your thing. I'm not gonna judge how you RP. DM volunteers would also be good for the battles involving cultists. Obviously, I will be using the Event Request Thread for beast events.

I will be using this thread to track a little bit of lore, events, rosters, etc.

Special thanks to Blorbis83 for letting me full-on rip off his thread format.
Special thanks to Retro Hagrid for letting me use the Druids of Chaos as a plot point.
Questions? Want to participate? Really just need someone to annoy? Ellie#1612.

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Lore-03.png

Divider-2-down.png
The Untamed Dawn: The Untamed Dawn is a cult, a splinter of the Jishrimite group known as the Druids of Chaos who formed after the Archangel, Life, was corrupted. Their goal is to destroy cities to make way for nature to take hold once more and to blur the lines between beast and man. They turn themselves into twisted beastman effigies by grafting parts onto themselves during rituals.

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Summary-02.png

The Story So Far:
The Untamed Dawn first appeared in Verdant Valley, and were discovered by two hunters. The members have since begun to mobilize, bringing animal corpses up to Astrum, and dumping them into the sea...

Technical Rundown:
9/5/2020:
Campaign opens, stage set for first event.
9/18/2020: Thalassaphobia I - Strange texts mar Astrum's cliffs. A symbol repeatedly appears in places where danger makes itself known. One phrase echoes. Free Astrum.

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Eyyy can't wait

I'm willing to be abducted if you still need volunteers lmao.