Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

please let me join

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordsam1

Villager
My username is lordsam1, I am 16 and male.
I live in england.
i agree to consult to these guides before asking questions in the forums.
i love role-play mmorpgs like wow on the role-play servers are my favorite also i did drama classes at school as a GCSE.
I am just an average white teenager that plays rugby, loves music and loves gaming and role-play even more. i would love to be a part of your community because i just love role-play and minecraft is awesome. Also it is hard to find a decent minecraft server and this one reading reviews and looking at the site seems to be the best role-play server.
Sorry i have no pictures but i can asure you i can build i am a creative person and love building forts and castles.
I would never dream of cheating on minecraft that destroys the whole point of the game.
I found the server through http://mcserverlist.net/ and then looked it up on youtube and google for reviews.
I have not voted for you yet

Status
Not open for further replies.