Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Please Let Me On [Declined - Auxilium]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:Tactical_TNT
2. Your real name:Anthony C.
3. Age:22
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have and I agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel it is a fun way to keep the minecraft feel flowing.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Im a friendly person and I would love to help build/give resources to help the community.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I do not :(

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have a friend that will normally be on with me. (Tactical_Remix)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

12. How did you find out about our server? I do not remember the website. :(

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
In 7, do you have any experience roleplaying? Also, could you add a lot more to 8? It asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself, and preferably not about what you do on minecraft, we like to know more about you, like your hobbies, likes and dislikes, favourite games etc.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Anthony, I mean you no offense, but this looks lazy. It possibly took you 10-30 minutes to write. I recommend if you want to join the sever you should take your time. Fill in the details and listen to the moderators (Queen SallyRose up there^^). Answers written in a 4-6 sentence paragraph are very appreciated. Please write to the expectations.
Look at the other applications that were accepted for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.