Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pocket rolled back?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hey all.

So when I finally rejoined the server, I had gone through all of my past regions and compiled all of my building mats I'd left behind and put them all into my pocket. Yesterday, I spent approximately six hours moving and sorted all my materials and supplies. Today it was fine for the first part of the day, because Rygan had made a couch in my pocket. But now it is rolled back to an unknown point, and even the couch is gone. I'm still trying to figure out if all my mats are just gone, back in the regions, or just sorted randomly.

Is there a way to undo the rollback or am I up a creek without a paddle? :(

Edit: So, it may have been the server reset today. It looks like it reset to about halfway through the work.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Weirdly I had made two batches of heads, one with leaves and one with poppies. The leaves I made first, put them in my spawn shop. Poppies after, near the tavern shop bit. Today, the sign for the leaves is there but the heads in the chest are not, and reverted back to purple dye. The poppy ones were still there though. I've not checked everything else. The work I did in Sanardu is still there which was even later than the head crafting. I have no idea. :(

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The books I had put in the bookshelf are still there, but also still in the random chests. So those got duplicated at the very least.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I've found I've had a similar issue today. Had a bunch of enchanted books I moved around and added to my pocket yesterday, but now it's all gone.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
It's ok. I logged on yesterday and checked out my storage areas only to find out that all my skeleton horses are gone. They had been around since the early days of this map when they spawned like hotcakes. I noticed that one of them still exists in Ackerland, so it wasn't /all/ the skeleton horses, but I'm still sad.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello,

We are not entirely sure what has caused the bug, or why it rolledback half of mostly things named. We will try to rectify a return to items that were lost if anyone has lost anything important- you may send me a Support Request under "In-Game Tech". We'll look over why this happened in our bug logs and find a way to prevent it from happening again.