Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Go

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If you have some spare change you're willing to spend, you can get a IPhone case with a battery pack built in, it looks less dumb, but its not cheap.

Mine saved my life once :p
nah, I'll stick with the iphone case that has survived a 3 story drop and takin it like a champ.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose

Lovely to see 3 pokemons...
It's only the ones there at that time, specifically. Generally means either someone is walking around and it spawned for them or there are lures or incense being used if there are more in that area. It doesn't just show which pokemon can spawn, only the ones that are there at the time. Mine is usually empty unless I put incense down because I live in the middle of nowhere.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I found a weedle on a loaf of Costco bread the other day, I thought it was amusing.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI

have an updated list of my pokemon, I'm only level 9 and weak so do not judge me too harshly fellow players

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
got it, did my first round, picked squirtle, only got to level 4 before getting really thirsty (100 degrees out where I am) got an egg at my first pokestop, and then one at my 2nd to last stop, first hatched into a weedle. Planning on joining team instinct.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
got it, did my first round, picked squirtle, only got to level 4 before getting really thirsty (100 degrees out where I am) got an egg at my first pokestop, and then one at my 2nd to last stop, first hatched into a weedle. Planning on joining team instinct.
Do you live in a big city?
If not
Please tell me how do lvl 4 in one day.
I am level 10, and that has taken me soon more than a week.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Do you live in a big city?
If not
Please tell me how do lvl 4 in one day.
I am level 10, and that has taken me soon more than a week.
Nah, I live in a suburb, just caught pokemanz, went to 4 different pokestops, revisiting 2 of them after i walked around a pond, and evolved a weedle when i was 70 points away, thinking i'd get something for reaching level 4 and only being vastly dissapointed ;~;

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Nah, I live in a suburb, just caught pokemanz, went to 4 different pokestops, revisiting 2 of them after i walked around a pond, and evolved a weedle when i was 70 points away, thinking i'd get something for reaching level 4 and only being vastly dissapointed ;~;
You get items every level up. It just takes time for them to trigger. In some case they don't trigger till you log in again and they just sit in your inventory.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm not sorry, team leaders are best

f1847b27-e839-4471-b09a-62364e1d06b3.jpg f676ab72-c3f6-4e4e-858d-d094165aeb94.jpg eb70c245-7fc4-457b-ad37-39c687795aa4.jpg caac194c-87e2-43f8-9800-3dcb6a14dc4e.jpg c5c2d251-670d-4fe7-b208-a3882c176080.jpg c3e102d8-0b44-4bbe-be7f-c0a6197a40c6.jpg 05b22536-8e3e-4475-a7be-2537e2cfa540.jpg 1eb4c0be-129e-4dce-b562-35c96cb6500c.jpg 40d5f91a-e4bd-46fb-96c2-2cd1f15f45ff.jpg 6426e858-9ee7-4630-b31d-b33f1a232c36.jpg

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Reached level 6 this morning, got mom hooked on the app, she said that once my sis gets it, she has no problems doing 'safaris' (Driving around while we catch pokemanz) which apparently people are offering as a service in exchange for money (previously uber drivers) Also apparently I'm near a friggin pikachu spawn, as I always have 2 or 3 that show up on the nearby list in the park I live near, but can never seem to find them cause stupid 3 step glitch.

Also, got like 4-5 eggs in this one morning run o_o