Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'll leave this here and continue to fanboy out of excistence

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I have played every generation since Blue and Red when they first came out in the mid-90s. I have EV/IV trained, collected a complete pokedex on one of them and bred more Pokemon than I cared to think about, but I couldn't finish X.

I think I am officially too old. This isn't hype for me anymore. God rest my soul.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I have played every generation since Blue and Red when they first came out in the mid-90s. I have EV/IV trained, collected a complete pokedex on one of them and bred more Pokemon than I cared to think about, but I couldn't finish X.

I think I am officially too old. This isn't hype for me anymore. God rest my soul.
Well I've only been here since gen 4 and still have a lot of nintendo in me. I'll keep hyping for quite a while

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I have a hard time getting hype over just seeing the title/log of the games.......

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
HYPE IT UP! I can't wait man. Gonna go pester my mom about this now

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
New info should be coming on April 3rd. The Japanese variety show "Gathering at the Pokémon House" will be showing some Sun and Moon related stuff, though its unclear if they're just going to show the trailer weve already seen again.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Pokemon show thing happened today. They showed no new footage. Masuda confirmed "At least 10 new pokemon"

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_o6ynh3kbIM1r8sc3ro1_540.png tumblr_o6ynh3kbIM1r8sc3ro2_540.png tumblr_o6ynh3kbIM1r8sc3ro3_540.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
LOOK AT DEMN LEGENDARIES

tumblr_o6yn8lmNYS1qkz08qo1_540.gif tumblr_o6yn8lmNYS1qkz08qo2_540.gif tumblr_o6ynsgRIPF1upp4n0o5_1280.png tumblr_o6ynsgRIPF1upp4n0o4_1280 - kopie.png

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I TOLD EVERYONE IT WOULD BE HAWAII!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IM THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD

Also if theyre reusing the same art style from X/Y, giving us fairly generic looking starter clothes and not bringing back character customization? Thatd be the dumbest

also apparently in a Japanese trailer the MCs hat is different in a few shots so confirmed

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I TOLD EVERYONE IT WOULD BE HAWAII!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IM THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD

Also if theyre reusing the same art style from X/Y, giving us fairly generic looking starter clothes and not bringing back character customization? Thatd be the dumbest

also apparently in a Japanese trailer the MCs hat is different in a few shots so confirmed
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell~

tumblr_o6yo1cUMNj1qcobf3o1_540.png

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend

Also you are doing yourself a disservice if you dont watch this japanese trailer. Its really cute