Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port City] {Moderate*} Tambry-by-the-Sea

Antilogy

Lord of Altera

A travel port from Eisenheim has been requested. House leaders are negotiating for ports from additional cities. If you would like to arrange a port from your region to Tambry, please contact me. For now, the best way to get to Tambry is to /not/ abuse fly. Here is a dynmap link to our location.

Tambry-by-the-Sea ("Tambry") is officially tagged as Moderate*, meaning that all above ground and basement locations are considered Moderate. However, all below-ground locations shall be considered Violent. Please keep in mind that fleeing from a violent to a moderate region to avoid RP consequences is strictly against the King's Law.

RP is currently open on the newly constructed docks. Visitors would see a bustle of activity as supplies are transported to various build locations around the harbor. The North side of the canal is currently closed for RP due to terraforming concerns. Currently, the only building open for RP (or completed as of this draft) is our newly constructed inn, The Laggin' Dragon. There are 7 rooms open for rent in The Laggin' Dragon, as well as whiskey lockers available for purchase.

The IC ruler of the port "city" is House Stirling. The House in charge of Tambry-by-the-Sea adopts the ruling name of Stirling. The current IC leader is Lord Protector James Stirling. Several other Houses or Vassals will occupy the city, and leadership could pass to them at a later date. OOCly, the region is operated by Antilogy and funded by various individuals as listed below.

Tambry-by-the-Sea is meant to carry on the legacy of the old-world city of Tambry-upon-Tam, the latter of which was founded by Morgan Cerendor and operated by House Stirling and grew to become the merchant capital of the old world. This new city, while paying homage to the old, is meant to be better constructed and have priorities more in line with the current atmosphere of the server. Tambry-by-the-Sea, built over the ruins of Slyannen, was founded by the like-minded efforts of Julian Mercante and James McGuffin (Stirling), and in its infancy has been supported by many as an effort to bring new life to the southern reaches.

Anybody can join Tambry-by-the-Sea simply by asking to join. We don't have space for folks (yet) beyond 7 rooms in The Laggin' Dragon, but we are building more soon. Please consider joining us, either to RP or to help build! We also welcome material and radiant donations of any size. The following characters are affiliated with Tambry at this time.

Julian Mercante Antilogy
James Stirling Tot
Wollston Cerendor Hai_Paladin
Ehmib Onyxheart Hai_Paladin
Kelthalian Spear
Karn ironassassin
Branko Kostadim
Leonhard II Ajax_
Wilhelm Schmidt Omen13
Benjamin Deathmoron
More to be added once I figure out character names

The following individuals have contributed time, rads, building materials, or other talents to this project. Thank you.
Tot
Hai_Paladin
Spear
Rosary_Omen
GoldenGRIE
Balatro
Sankera
Anonymous
Heie
Archbishop
Kostadim
Anybody else I forgot. You know who you are! I'm old and forgetful, so please forgive me for this lapse in memory.

Last edited:

Antilogy

Lord of Altera
Didn't mean to post this, it isn't ready yet. But here we are. Please reserve a few more posts for me!