Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port]{Violent} Sanardú

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Yish, "quill gotten goods" has come back to take all my radiants!!!!!!

Edit: or I suppose whatever new fangled metal coins Sanardu is now using.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
The market near the docks now has various stalls open and selling delicious goods. : )
These include various items from Cedric Lydel, dyes from Natri'Evar, and at least three headshops from Lydril flowers to Fuvurian clay items. There's also one selling teddy bears and a cart of sweetrolls.
All items have chest-shops too, so you can come peruse IC or OOC for all your decorative desires.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
General cleaning out of houses time. Folks who want to keep their houses or not, let me know some time this week or it's time to clear out.
I've already cleared out a couple after 3+ months of not being on the server.
I also do not charge OOC money for the time being, I just want a bit of activity. Try to appear a bit when you've got a house here as it classes you as a Fuvurian citizen.

- ALL CLEARED NVM -

Up for rental again:
Terrace Quarter 004
Aryus Quarter 009
Aryus Quarter 010
Aryus Quarter 003
Church Quarter 005 (was unfinished)
Church Quarter 004
+ More

Up for rental again - Businesses to run:
The Bakery - Ava
The Bath House
'Fuvur Jewels' - Shop can be changed to something else. (Church Quarter 006)
Leviathan's Den
Rosewood Hospital - Now claimed by Olive

- ports sorted-

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
General cleaning out of houses time. Folks who want to keep their houses or not, let me know some time this week or it's time to clear out.
I've already cleared out a couple after 3+ months of not being on the server.
I also do not charge OOC money for the time being, I just want a bit of activity. Try to appear a bit when you've got a house here as it classes you as a Fuvurian citizen.

Houses/shops belonging to;
Alasea - Cukie1
Lillium - Cukie1
Lavender/Rosemary/Etc - Ambillis
Adrianna Sek'Taun'Lee - @
Selene - NIAH
Selene Brothel - NIAH
Green Shipping - Jak

Up for rental again:
Terrace Quarter 004
Aryus Quarter 009
Aryus Quarter 010
Aryus Quarter 003
Church Quarter 005 (was unfinished)
Church Quarter 004

Up for rental again - Businesses to run:
The Bakery
The Bath House
'Fuvur Jewels' - Shop can be changed to something else. (Church Quarter 006)
Leviathan's Den
Rosewood Hospital

As an extra note, those who want to KEEP these ports in Sanardu docks(If you have one from spawn then chances are you don't need one or if you have alternative ways to get there) let me know;
Halbed Port - Cymic_ ShaolinPunk
Linlea Port - Solus
I'd like to keep El port

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Fuvur has come up in conversation in relation to the events. While it still exists, and people are welcome to come interact with it, given that we're running the campaign we have elected to not take any proactive steps in the campaign at all. There are probably some measures in place to deal with the troubles everyone in the world has dealt with, and like with the exodus campaign, instead of trying to join together with the rest of the world Fuvur has pulled an ancient china and closed itself off from things in the belief that quarantine is safer than openantine. But as mentioned, feel free to interact with us, but we aren't doing anything ourselves.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi! The travelling library company known as W.A.R (Write and read) is hoping to host a bookclub event at Sanardu once we reach 5 books. Would that be okay with you? We're just gonna be there, read books together, give opinions about them and talk to some of the writers of said books. It's the first event of a series of the same events, with the only difference is going to be another 5 books and a different town. But I thought I best ask beforehand!
EDIT: Why Sanardu? Because it's the only way to hook up with someone who's there ICly and is a writer too. Which in turn is a good start for the next event :)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
You're welcome to host it there, but the city is ICly closed off a fair bit since me and blarg are running the campaign and owning the city too, we're keeping our chars out of in in regards to Fuvur. I'll also be absent for a while and blarg has a lot of work days if you were needing either of us in game.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'm going to be updating the other posts, but for now, the main post is more or less done barring new screenshots. Sanardu is once more a 'violent' region, which is more to say that consent shouldn't be brought up where it can be avoided, and to keep RP flowing organically. If people want houses and the like there, poke me on discord or on here and I'll sort a house.
For people living there now who haven't been about in a long while, let me know if you're keeping your house or it'll be cleared from months of inactivity.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
As much as I love it, I love it for the memories and I don't see it returning to activity. I'll be refunding this and seeing about it getting made into ruins for exploration and event purposes - those who have homes here still please be sure nothing of importance is left behind as it'll be cleared very soon.