Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port] Riseport {Violent}

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
A notice hangs on the board.

"Citizens,

We require nonperishables. For ever yhard tack biscuit that is made, five Radiants shall be paid to their producer. There is no limit to how much we will require, and so produce as many as you can for the payment.

-Overlord Nwalme."

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
And yet another notice hangs on the board.

"Idiosyncratic proletariat of whom are constituents of our place,

Foreigners are forbidden to enter within our walls, excepting emergencies. This references the walls with a moat in front of them that a bridge goes over, not any wall in the city.

Foreigners who oblige the request are fine. Foreigners who resist the attempts to coerce them out of the forbidden area are to be killed or arrested at the discretion of the citizen; either way, clean up afterwards.

Salutations from the Sacrosanct Saint, Slithery and Sly, the Silken Steel
Nwalme."

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Another notice.

"Take this one, every single word, as seriously as you would take someone holding a knife to your neck.

We are under attack. Not from Moors, not from the jungle, but from something that has taken residence within and wishes to weaken our resolve and kill our friends and family. Wisps, shadows, Hushmen, call them whatever you please; they are all the same word for the same entity. This is a compilation of everything that I believe is relevant to our safety, and guidelines for this point onward.

By all rights, it appears that the Hushmen, 'shadows,' are something of a first stage of these beings. You've heard them, you've seen them; they mimic us, they don't mimic animals, or anything else. They are targeting us, and aspiring to learn how we act and behave. Then, after they have learned a sufficient amount, they become these "wisps." They try to draw us into the jungle by imitating sounds of distress from our loved ones, our wives, mothers, and children. So far as I know, they aren't capable of anything more beyond that, but many of us have had close brushes with death as a result of it. Perhaps they progress further, perhaps they don't.

1) Make sure you know where your friends and family are, at all times.
2) If you think one of the wisps are in your close proximity, try to bring to its attention a logical fallacy that it caused - if it imitates the death throes of one of your friends or family, then continues speaking in their voice, point such out. It harms, or perhaps kills, them.
3) Before you leave to be on your lonesome, tell the people around you where you are going.
4) Stay out of the fucking jungle."

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I struggled knowing what to do for a shrine that's all about LIFE EVERYWHERE so... I did this thing. Is a shrine, yes. Also used to be a ruined house but I thought hostile takeover of nature was fitting.

Attachments

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
12.jpg
I am impressed with this town.
I've been roleplaying none-stop at The Colony last week and thought it was time for me to head out again and admire some other builds in Altera.
Just roleplaying arrival until I found the inn brought me enough information to find Riseport is somewhat like the colony.
Also dealing with natives, also looking for fishermen, also having hunters at the town. But it's much more sophisticated, further in development.
I love the sight in this picture of the docks, how tall the poles are. Glad I stopped by, beautiful town and lots of folks roleplaying!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
BoredBrit's prison review:

Foot broken.
Nose Popped.
Clothes Stolen.
Food was promised but not given.

I rate this a 1/5 in the Bed and Breakfast Scale.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Several notices, or posters, have been pinned around Riseport. Any who step onto the docks would see them, and any who enter the tavern would have found one.
Basically, everyone in Riseport should be made aware pretty quickly.

Residents and visitors of Riseport,

While it may initially sound hard to believe, undead have been seen further South. Should they continue on their path, there is a high chance we shall see some on our own coastlines in coming days. We do not know how many, but we do know they're highly dangerous. You are advised to keep alert at all times. The weapon restriction is now lifted, and residents are always welcome beyond the gates. The gate will be closed each night and patrols will be put into play.

- Nylarii Fuvur

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Several notices, or posters, have been pinned around Riseport. Any who step onto the docks would see them, and any who enter the tavern would have found one.
Basically, everyone in Riseport should be made aware pretty quickly.

Residents and visitors of Riseport,

While it may initially sound hard to believe, undead have been seen further South. Should they continue on their path, there is a high chance we shall see some on our own coastlines in coming days. We do not know how many, but we do know they're highly dangerous. You are advised to keep alert at all times. The weapon restriction is now lifted, and residents are always welcome beyond the gates. The gate will be closed each night and patrols will be put into play.

- Nylarii Fuvur
I really wish I didn't shelf Spirit now. He's literally the undead slaying master with his tizona.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Just got done watching is movie and this song so reminds me of rise port XD she is the Pirate all pirates fear nylarri!

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
While not a notice, this is obvious to everyone at Riseport's docks.

All of the ships but for the pole boats and other small vessels have been put out to sea and anchored; the storms may get to them, but the dead will not.