Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Adventurer's Guild

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
OOC: This is posted at the crossroads and is free for anyone to look at. It is preferred that if you do wish to join, go to the forum page and private message an application to me. :D

The Adventurer's Guild is a guild about exploration, excitement, and danger. We are currently just starting off as a guild, and are looking for new adventurers. We also are looking for scholars who can help with any documents and artifacts found during our expeditions. Anyone is willing to join, but everyone is on equal terms. If you wish to join the guild, find Jacob around the Crossroads, or find out guild hall in the Merchant's Guild hall in Tambry.

Everyone is required to help each other, though scholars do not have to go on expeditions. As a final note, if anyone thinks about ripping this poster down, don't rip this poster down.

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
1/1 This will be a separate poster for any quests that show up, I'm just putting it here so I don't spam out forums in the future.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
If someone ICly wants to tear a poster down, it is their decision. But it is always nice to give it back to the owner so they don't have to rewrite it and waste resources OOCly.