Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Poster} Celebration of Culture

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Duchess Katherine of House Kane seeks out individuals who would like to have a night of celebration dedicated to a culture not that of the Kalstaat, as a time to be open and to appreciate the vast differences often found across the lands. While the individual will host the celebration, Duchess Katherine will provide space, materials, and cover any expenses - Effectively working together to ensure it works for all. Send your letter of interest to the castle of Queensport, or find her in person to discuss. Any events are to be held after the coronation.

===

OOC:
B
asically I'd like to hold events focused on a 'culture' as the theme - If its a celebration they might celebrate but we dont, or just a general theme of it with nothing specific in mind. I'd like to work with you on setting it up and opening Kalstaat up to see more of the world this way. Might be fun! Throw me a convo on discord or forums and we can hash it out. If there's more than one event I can plan them out over a few weeks. :)

Current Lineup:
N/A

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If only Set'iki could read or write ;)
That'd be an interesting culture for you all xD

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I don’t know whether to choose the Asrakosians or the Ka’ar, but either way, I love this :0

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Skaaaal 2.0 this time kathrine throws a log like a boss and beats Asher and ferns score.