Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Poster] Festival of Love - Aid Needed

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
((Sallana Symbol art by me))

Festival of Love - AID NEEDED

Posters are put up in the cities of Storm's Landing and Linistel primarily.

"To all whom this may concern,

We are looking for a number of merchants and artisans to aid in an up and coming festival in Sallana's name. A date for the event has not yet been set, but it is to be set in Linistel at Gerry McIvy's land with permission from Lady Arianne Silveira. The following positions are required, and will be paid for if necessary but are purely voluntary for now;

• Merchants and Farmers - To sell their wares at the festival as they see fit
  • Musicians - For people to dance and sing along with in Her name

A supplier of wine and flowers has been found. We still require merchants and musicians!

Should you be interested in helping with these tasks, please contact Julianne Vhalakis for more information or to inquire further."

{PM me either on the forum or on Discord if you're interested, or you can find Julia between Storms Landing/Sanardu ICly. Though mostly Landing!}

Tags for peeps: Lily_ Jeroxia Ruu Lannis

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ack! I made it my IC task to find a supplier of wine for you through RP, after the correspondence our characters had :eek:

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Ack! I made it my IC task to find a supplier of wine for you through RP, after the correspondence our characters had :eek:
It's fine he can totally continue to make it his task :D Nothing's stopping him if he gets there first~

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Palmwood offers palmwine and rum as drinks -- could supply either of those if so desired. Bartooliinii your character could connect Palmwood with the festival if the host is into it.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Astrakhan can supply wine and I’ll see if some of my members would be interested in working stalls :)

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Do you have a date and time? Cause O can give a hesitant I'll be there as a vendor unless it doesn't work with my schedule

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Rosethorn can offer yummy baked things! (But yeah date and -very much time- dependent since most events are at my 4am or so)

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Do you have a date and time? Cause O can give a hesitant I'll be there as a vendor unless it doesn't work with my schedule
Rosethorn can offer yummy baked things! (But yeah date and -very much time- dependent since most events are at my 4am or so)
As the poster says, no date and time decided yet! An actual calendar post will come when it has been.