Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Hinick Trade Fleet will support your Bastion expedition!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

People of altera, The trade fleet you may have come to know moving crops and cargo across the Northern kingdoms and heading the Lydel map of the north, is asking for your help and coming to your aid.

Many adventurers are heading out to find the Bastion stones now that the profit of the forgotten gods, Clain has announced he is unaware of there locations. And I- Cedric Lydel- want to help any and all going on this expedition. In exchange for a record of anything you discover and information about the locations you visit, which we will use to help everyone, HTF is willing to provide a small crew, small ships, Approitate clothing, equipment, and food for these journeys.

Your exploration will not only help save the gods from fading but Aid us in Drafting a map that will bring the houses of the northern kingdoms together. And make no mistake we are strong together-

I have faith that we will find these stones and we will build this Anchor. I have faith that clan's words are true, confirmed by a mage of note to not be a lie. I have faith that we are being provided an opportunity to reunite with our gods as we have in the past.

I will provide to any who seek aid and equipment not because I seek to benefit. But because we are together. and we are together going to make history as the first mortals to save the gods.

I have faith.
~Cedric Lydel, Quartermaster of the Hinick Trade fleet. House Sterling Chamberlin of Coin.