Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Preparations for a Ball

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Several posters are hung up within Veraci, and Storm's Landing. A fine cursive ink on quality parchment;

I am seeking several things for the Midsummer Ball in Veraci in the coming week. Please include an offer of
how much you would like to be paid, providing it is reasonable. I seek high quality but also some expediency.
Please send a letter to Helena Valdis at the Azarin Bank of Veraci with offers.

}-{ Several bottles of fine brandy, whiskey, and vodka. }-{
}-{ Twenty potted plants - Of any mixed warm colours. Orange, red, yellow, and some purple. }-{
}-{ A selection of sweet foods, pastries in particular, to be made and delivered just prior to the event for freshness. }-{
}-{ A selection of savoury foods, also to be served prior to the event. Meats and savoury pies and generic buffet food. }-{
}-{ A blacksmith to create a selection of brooches for the donators. I will send details privately. }-{

= = =

OOC:
I'm paying money for some items.
The alcohols I'd like items for, and the flowers are just ones I'll stuff in some plantplots that either I or you provide.
The brooches also need to be named items please but I'll likely need no more than five (currently three donators).
Send me a PM. : )

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Do you want items for food as well? I can take care of that.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Do you want items for food as well? I can take care of that.
I've placed a few food heads but if you have some named items I can put them up in item frames or something :)

- Flowers also handled now!