Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Recruitment

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
OOC Note: If you wish to tear down the poster, please show a bit of kindness and return the poster to myself or Cukie1, Thank you.

Waterday, 19th of Floodlock, 2260 - Season of Frost

Dear Whom it May Concern;

I,
Marquis Francis de Courtnay, Lord of the Province d'Avignon and its surrounding lands, holds, and settlements hereby offer postions within my personal bannermen, the Gardee Dore, to those willing to fight for the defence of my lands and for the chance to win honour, glory, and perhaps rewards and promotions of great wealth and honour. Those interested are invited to seek me out in either the House de Courtnay Embassy in any city, such as Tambry, or make the ride south to Avignon. Those whom take the offer of employeement will be granted the value of my hospitality including; A bed within the castle to rest, training for those unexperienced in the art of combat, food and drink, as well as the payment for duty and the possible promotions that come to those within the ranks.

Cowards need not seek further infomation, Deus Vult, and may the gods walk with you upon your every step;

Signed:
Marquis Francis de Courtnay I

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Senpai, Azgir just wants to get goticed ._.

On a more serious note, Im glad there's going to be more people soon (hopefully) :p

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oh just for note, this poster was put up in the following locations;
- Crossroad's Messageboard
-Avignon's Messageboard
-House de Courtnay Embassy in Tambry's Messageboard.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ The Poster in the Crossroads has been replaced, if you take it down, please show some kindness and return the book to me OOCly, I'm not made of money.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ignis looked at Dummy's determination and loyalty and decided to test yours as well, it seems