Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster]

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Let it be known in response to Alison Kane Princess of Anhald butcher of Queens Port, Torcher of the holy shrine of Sallana. That the lands of Telarion and its northern holdings will not submit to her cruel rule and hand. The North always remembers those that betray it to those of the south for their own wealth and gain. The lands of Telarion welcome any and all who have been wronged by her hand, and need safety and asylum.

Other then this the Lands of Telarion are closed to all outsiders having received our last shipment of what we need form over land routes.

May the seekign of knowledge Solace your souls, and the foundations of love hold all firm.

Sicnerly,

Ansgar Telarion Anathema lord of House Telarion.

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
( ' Solace '

Are you referring to a heretical god, or the term itself, as if a blessing? )

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Mfw when people accuse Alison of burning down the church, but really it was because of rebels using oilpots and flaming texts that burnt down their own church.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
shhhhhh facts he dosnt know, and its a blessing in form of silas, and sallana.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Mfw when people accuse Alison of burning down the church, but really it was because of rebels using oilpots and flaming texts that burnt down their own church.
It makes a neat RP misinterpretation, though. Controversy is always cool.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Torcher of the holy shrine of Shallerana

It was Sallana's church and she didn't burn it. xD I'll address in the letter.~

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
"We know no king but the king in the North, whose name is Telarion."

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
did i typ shallerana i must of misstyped oops ill fix real quick

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
fixed sorry my old char was a fervent shallerana worshiper so i still tend to type it instead of sallana alot XD

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
So. . .without seeming like a dick. . . But wasn't there was a poster that proclaimed their independence, why is this a thing; other than to ICly shit on Alison? (Which I think is hilarious)

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
there were posters in their lands itself but alison wants all the lands aroudn thier area to XD

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
So. . .without seeming like a dick. . . But wasn't there was a poster that proclaimed their independence, why is this a thing; other than to ICly shit on Alison? (Which I think is hilarious)
its like

' burn us too please '