Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Keeping the atlantis train going and i cant draw guns
(or hands but we been knew that)

Which char should I draw next!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I said put away my kamvas for a few days, but its actually gonna be a whole month because i promised myself i wouldnt set it up before my essays were done.
however im having a break day today, so if you reply to this I'll do a free pencil/pen bust of your char.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I said put away my kamvas for a few days, but its actually gonna be a whole month because i promised myself i wouldnt set it up before my essays were done.
however im having a break day today, so if you reply to this I'll do a free pencil/pen bust of your char.
That's nice of you.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Me next

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Over a month later and I finally got to set up my Kamvas again. I know this isnt my best work, bear with me while i get the hang of things again!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I’ve always like the clean lines and simple colors you use! Keep it up!