Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Been about three years since i first redrew this piece. I really love this current one and im also like so shocked i went an ENTIRE year without drawing this piece? 2019 went by so fast..

thanks for sticking with me

Here's the first redraw (feb 7 2017)

The last one (May 12 2018)

And the current one:
View attachment 107131
I’ll check back in a year when you’re posting redraws but in an art museum

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Coloured version of the outfit ref that i posted in the art channel in discord the other day.
Also its based on a zelda outfit ( X )

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I haven't been doing much art this week as I've been feeling pretty off. But...I have been making skins? Something I didn't realise I could do? Anyway i wanna make some more so imma open 3 skin slots

Here are some examples:

I know they aren't incredible but they do take a long time so I am going to charge 3000 rads for a whole new skin from scratch.

Respond with

IGN of the account you play this char on (so i can look at previous skins for face and hair preferences)
Character profile:
Outfit Reference for skin:
Proof of payment:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I haven't been doing much art this week as I've been feeling pretty off. But...I have been making skins? Something I didn't realise I could do? Anyway i wanna make some more so imma open 3 skin slots

Here are some examples:
View attachment 107707View attachment 107704View attachment 107706View attachment 107705

I know they aren't incredible but they do take a long time so I am going to charge 3000 rads for a whole new skin from scratch.

Respond with

IGN of the account you play this char on (so i can look at previous skins for face and hair preferences)
Character profile:
Outfit Reference for skin:
Proof of payment:
I can attest, the skins are lovely :D

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Havent had much energy or inspiration to draw. Started this but didn't finish so i think Imma start doing some progress picks like other artists do.

Also my skin slots are still open