Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hi. I'm not very good at art but I got a graphics tablet so I could become good...at..art.
I want to practice so i can be better at stuffs. So uhm Im doing free comissions basically.
If you want art of your character just post their profile here and I'll get around to it...at some point.
I only do shoulder..up..portraits which probably have a more technical term, but...
Here are some examples! (ignore my..varying styles)
Tristan.png
tryg attempt.png
Firstwith tablet.png
tavia.png
Thank you! :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
YES! practice does make perfect, or at least it helps to get a lot better!
I think these hollowworld art forums are a great example of that.
I can only speak for myself of course, but from my first uploaded picture to the last one I uploaded there is a huge difference.
At other threads you can see the same.
So I believe in you and in this thread, as long as you don't give up and if after each failure you continue with the same enthusiasm as before <- key to success!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Might I say.

KAWAIIIII!
Thank you Senpai :heart:

YES! practice does make perfect, or at least it helps to get a lot better!
I think these hollowworld art forums are a great example of that.
I can only speak for myself of course, but from my first uploaded picture to the last one I uploaded there is a huge difference.
At other threads you can see the same.
So I believe in you and in this thread, as long as you don't give up and if after each failure you continue with the same enthusiasm as before <- key to success!
Thank you for believing in me! ^-^ this made me happy.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I started Sabine and then my computer decided to restart without any warning...I'm hoping to have two done tonight.