Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Will do character busts for 2000 rads each, first come first serve. Reply with link to character profile.
I'll do 5 (no couples, only single chars)
  1. Arch/Sigmar (Paid)
  2. Arianne (Paid)

1. Bearded, One- Eyed Segar (Paid)
  2. Hadley
  3. (Other ari one)( Paid)
Examples of busts:

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Just one for now but if no 5th person wants one then I'll do another!
Ay okay-

I'd like one of Arianne, non-hag. Her profile is down and under construction, but here's a pretty good reference I have from Spoosky.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Ay okay-

I'd like one of Arianne, non-hag. Her profile is down and under construction, but here's a pretty good reference I have from Spoosky.
Since no one else wants one you can have two lmao.
I’ll get started on these tomorrow and I’ll probably release them all at once cause I’m sure people are tired of me flooding the recent threads.

Krystiv

Legend of Altera
No, I’m definitely not tired of you flooding the recent threads! I like your art and would love to have one of Hadley.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Okay i didn't finish all of them yet but i wanted to post the first three because im really pleased with how they turned out. French Roast Archbishop Lily_

Next two will be done tomorrow probably!

edit: remember to screenshot and send it to me when you pay cause i never keep track of how many rads I have at one time.