Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Working on a draw this in your style type thing with one of my fave artists Ccrystalclear. I often use her OC louise as a ref for ellie's body and when she posted this dress i really wanted to draw her in it. wip though because i have lost all energy lately and cant finish anything

wip.PNG
If you haven't seen this artists stuff before I sincerely recommend you check her out. I love her style

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I realised I was on page 90 which seems like a whole lot so i decided to do a redrew, halved 90 and went to page 45 and by chance it had something from the exact date 3 years ago. So here's a redraw. Still not even remotely accurate to the throne room but at least it is more accurate than the last one
Throneroomredraw.jpg
I got distracted while doing commissions and ended up spending ages doing this. Its not even remotely accurate to the throne room but whatevsssss
View attachment 91232

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I liked the divider I made for Ellie’s profile so I made one for my other two girls
8C3E7629-C3F1-4E6E-8484-20D6D7ECA6EA.png
3A9CD42B-2F83-46EB-8076-C5DDCD455ADA.png
Essays are killing me this is all I have energy for

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Since I've been feeling iffy about my art I decided to go back to basics and try and doodle things in my old old old style and see if i could improve upon it.
oldnew.png
Edit: similar-ish piece in the old style for comparison
I am still really sick, and my internet was broke on one of the only days that I could get on. wooo. But yeah I cant stop drawing tav

View attachment 89232

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Originally had this as an edit on the previous post but wanted to make a post of its own for it cause I really like it

Bonus doodle cause I had some time and wanted to remake it in digital
B27A4E8E-9A31-4BF8-A069-223918ABD758.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
One essay down, several more to go.
Tried to do the whole piece that I posted in the disco but I suck at armour so have another laisa instead
molaisa.png