Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Been taking a break from server stuff but wanted to finish this couple portrait. I took my time with it so I could work on improving my shading/lighting/clothes folds etc. Honestly im really pleased with how it turned out. TheDeester
braisa2final.pngbraisa2final.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Was working on a bigger, prettier piece but my art programme crashed so i lost like an hour of work so have this messy chibi concept art for laisa
chiblaisa.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hey all,
I made a Ko-fi. I by no means am expecting everyone to donate, I just wanted a concrete place for my commissions and their details to go, and a solid, safe place for people to commission me if they wanted. Donations are of course welcome! but I'm also just happy to have support of any form. I'll still be posting here, but may try to move to positing there more than here. Please go give my page a look {HERE}

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
WIP for one of my commissions just cause I am not working on anything else at all. Really proud of the texturing and design I managed on the plaid shirt.
Aesiwip.PNG

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Auction commission one of two complete for LyricalArtist
forlyricalf.jpg forlyricalf.jpg

These have been taking me a lil bit longer than expected but for good reason. I got a job yesterday! I'll be starting next month and so I probably wont be posting anything for a while after these two pieces, if at all. I don't forsee myself having too much time to do art, and so when I do have the time I'm going to be focusing on just doing it for my own characters or real money commissions. So these will likely be the last commissions I do here. An end of an era.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Commission stuff is on the way but I needed to distress so i did this quick doodle. Turned out better than i expected. With and without lighting ofc cause i can never decide which i prefer
haeredngoldlighting.pnghaeredngold.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
My puppy ate the pen for my kamvas and i cant find the spare...but I spent all week thinking about drawing this and a couple other things and looking forward to it so i decided to get out my super old wacom intuos art thing from 2016 and try drawing with it.. and honestly im not mad with how it turned out Cymic_
Haecymsketch.jpg

gonan be like two weeks before my replacement pen arrives so maybe I'll probably just be doodling with this for a lil bit.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
still no pen. working on it. tried to stream a bit but its very hard to get proportions all right when I'm looking at my laptop screen and not my display. anywhere heres what i managed of ellie
ohwell.jpg

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
My replacement pen came. There was a whole mess with my original pen no longer being manufactured and then having to find the replacement model and then having to re-calibrate and re-install everything but after like literally a month I finally finished this commission for Map which was also my first Ko-fi commission.

ames.jpg

This thread will be locked after this as I will be not posting here anymore for the foreseeable future. If you know why, you know why. I will be posting on my ko-fi however so if you want to follow my art go check it out.
ko-fi.com/demaistaclb

edit: I thought i could lock i guess i cant if a staff member sees this please lock it for me