Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Praes Divina is looking for Valiant's and Theodra's folk to strengthen its defenses.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
praes divina2.jpg

OOC:
The goal of this region is to accommodate the progress of blessed (and those who wish to become such) through the tiers.
Since every tier requires at least several amounts of acts in honor of their deity, I figured the creation of the town itself can serve several Gods as well.

So for this second bit, in district two, I am planning to build most of the major defenses and take the advice of some Valiant folks with the most strategical layout of the town. Praes Divina seeks Theodrans to hopefully make contacts for the future, should there be an attack from the deadlands (no spoilers other than that). I hope the Theodrans can also help with some of the defenses, like making hunting towers, and hopefully, they can help design hunting grounds on the East side of the mountain, for wildlife.

Come on over while I'm online, or message me on discord to arrange a meeting or comment below. We can RP, which you can then also add to your divine log :)

To those of other faiths, do not worry, I'm not gonna build the town in one day. I'll put up posters like this once every week, calling upon different faiths for help. This week, it's the turn of those of Valiant and Theodra. Once I've allowed each faith a chance, the town will be well established and we can do larger scale mixed stuff and even events.

Hope to see some of you in Praes Divina soon!

For more information, see:

Last edited:

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
This is such a fun thing to do! I might pay a visit... hmmm...

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is such a fun thing to do! I might pay a visit... hmmm...
Please do! I'll be online this evening in about an hour or maybe 2 hours. Otherwise we can arrange for another time if you hit me up on Discord. Would love to add your names to the list of people who've lent a helping hand in the construction of Praes Divina :)