Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor Precipice

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1624541155920.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
༺═──────────────────═༻
PRECIPICE

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

The lands of Storm's Landing seem to be plagued with an abundance of Life, swarms of butterflies and excessive plant growth. Various white flowers grow even if they're not natural to the area, and white leaves or feathers can be seen here and there across the grounds. And yet there is an evil here to follow, acts of cruelty and violence increasing and becoming more common.

Followers of both Jishrim and Shalherana feel a sort of draw to the area, all hearing the occasion echo of a crying infant.

[ OOC ]

Some random events and occurrences may happen around spawn. There will be a point in which something can be gained by either side, but this will be given a date and time specifically between now and the 1st of July.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Also, if any players want to do some events and things here themed around it, send me a message! We'll work something out. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll be trying to hop on and do some small things over the weekend for those in spawn.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Every day I'll go around and place a few more nodes and items in frames - You can pick these up if you've the perms and harvest but both matters are 'you do it IC'. Enjoy. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
There is another wave of petals, feathers and strange moss scattered about the Landing.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Anyone can get them, they're not nodes just items in frames. Poke Lenore if perms are needed.