Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Princechaos03's Application [Declined for inactivity- Fronslin]

The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
Princechaos03

2. How old are you?
18 almost 19 at feb 23rd :3

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
united states, est

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
i have got the basis of it but i want to keep lore to a minimum to avoid getting out of my character knowledge

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming is when u bring something (knowledge, help) from an outside source of the roleplay into the roleplay. powergaming is when you make someone elses character do something without letting them decide what to do

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no outside clients or mods that will benefit u is allowed (i do use jei, optifine and mousetweaks but that's it)

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
well, my real name is Gage, from the movie pet cemetery, I know right amazing lol. I go on discord a lot to talk to my friends and I enjoy spending company with people, tho I am an introvert and really only spend time with like 1 or 2 people at a time. i play a lot of Minecraft but I love roguelikes and role-playing games a lot (like diablo 3, binding of Isaac, minecraft dungeons, noita) and I LOVE castle crashers. I like anime, I kinda watch it from time to time. I have coded some stuff in python and I do love working with technology (i am not very good with it but I know how to do it). oh also I'm kinda crazy but it's one of my best qualities ;p
I should mention I am colorblind, red-green colorblind, and kinda dyslexic
discord is princechaos03#9333 if ya wanna talk

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
nah i just went looking around and found this server, seemed fun so i looked into it

Character Name:
Jackie

Character Age:
idk if halflings age different but i want it to be 18

Character Race:
halfling lol

Appearance:
just some common clothes with a silly pink mask on almost all the time

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
6eb5b0736e43713008971f4fe677a33ca7d12a7e.pngimage_2022-01-09_121251.png

Written Test!
as a child, Jackie's father was always in his trading caravan selling goods to those around the continent. jackies mother had been killed by the chaos of the titans. the only thing that his mother left Jackie was a metal pink mask. even without a proper family, Jackie loved being with his dad in his caravan, not because he loved trading but because he loved the wonders of the world around him. through thick and thin he would travel with his dad and learn about the things around him. though when his father had to close shop because of the titans it set Jackie to town to hide from the devastation. the whole situation had boxed Jackie into a corner of his own mind always wondering and thinking, imagining what is happening to the outside world. this kind of mindset drove away other kids his age but when it truly got to him he put on his mother's mask and keep wondering. Jackie had tried to slip out every now and then to get out of town but his father would never let him. in fact jackies father had even tried to help Jackie with his insatiable hunger for knowledge. he touch Jackie everything he knew about trade and crafting, even though it took a lot of time and effort to learn it Jackie was determined. after years of teaching Jackie his father had taught him everything that he knew. he knew his trade routes and the best selling items in certain areas of the continent. even down to the basics of whittling a piece of wood into a sword. no matter how hard he tried to convince his father he would have none of it. Jackie eventually started studying the books around town. they were mostly fictional and just common knowledge books that he could find but he always wanted to learn more. he wanted to see for himself what the world is like. he wanted to learn about the things in his books like tech knowledge and magic. when everything calmed down with the titans and Jackie turned 18 his father gave him 2 gifts. one was his lucky onyx necklace. the second was his permission to see the outside world. though Jackie knew this was hard for his dad Jackie could never be more excited and decided to start his journey into the unknown to learn about the world he saw as a child.

Fronslin

Remember what was. For what is yet to be.
Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
As discussed in discord, Provide a few other possible examples of power gaming, and provide a skin with a differnt mask.

Fronslin

Remember what was. For what is yet to be.
Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Declined for inactivity, Feel free to re apply!
I enjoyed our talks on discord!