Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Princess Anastasia De Lavoyarde

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
ANASTASIA

"Faith before Emotion. Duty before my heart."
✤ chαrαctєr chαrt ✤
Character’s full name: Anastasia Lavoyarde du Beaumont
Character’s nickname: Ana (Only to those who are close to her), Princess, Your majesty, My liege, etc.
Reason for nickname: Shorter version of her name, and the rest is for respect
Birth date: 24 years ago

✤ phчsícαl αppєαrαncє ✤
Race: Human
How old does he/she appear: 22 Years old
Weight: 125 pounds
Height: 6'0
Body build: A mature, lady figure. All the right curves and dips.
Shape of face: Round
Eye color: Light purple
Skin tone: Tanned, though she has gotten paler
Predominant features: The crown she wears atop her head, and her purple eyes.
Hair color: Black
Type of hair: Long, thick, a bit of a wave but not much
Hairstyle: Half up, Half down
Voice:
Overall attractiveness: An attractive princess, inside and out.
Usual fashion of dress: A deep blue dress with golden lining. A tiara on her head.
Jewelry or accessories: The pure gold crown that rests atop her head with an amethyst in the center.

✤ pєrsσnαlítч ✤

Good personality traits: She is a benevolent Princess.
Bad personality traits: -
Mood character is most often in: Content, and calm
Sense of humor: She keeps herself well organized like a true princess of Lavoyarde
Character’s greatest joy in life: Her art and Emeric
Character’s greatest fear: Being alone for the rest of her life
Why?: She fears being alone
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Loosing her family, especially her father and brother.
Character is most at ease when: Painting She does not paint anymore.
Most ill at ease when: In the dark, Being lectured
Depressed or sad when: Thinking about Emeric
Priorities: Her father, and her brother, Duc Emeric, The Empire
If granted one wish, it would be: To have her fiance back
Why?: They were to be wed. And she loved him deeply.
Character’s soft spot: Drawings, and Paintings. Creature big and small.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: Only to those who know her
Greatest strength: She doesn't like being taken advantage of
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Her father, brother, Emeric. her devotion to do the right thing

✤ Signature: ✤

✤ gσαls ✤

Drives and motivations: Her father, friends and family
Immediate goals:
To learn the ways of becoming a Lavoyarde Princess
Learn from her family, and her mother.
Protect her family

Long term goals:
To own run a kingdom of her own
How the character plans to accomplish these goals: Patience
How other characters will be affected: She doesn't think of such things

✤ pαst ✤

Hometown: Le Havre
Type of childhood: She loves her childhood, she was showered in love and riches
Pets: Her wooden horse is her pet
First memory: Her father and Mother's face
Most important childhood memory: Playing with her twin brother Barthelemy, and her parents.
Why?: They're the most important people in her family
Dream job: Own a bakery
Education: Elias, Nwalme, Daeron
Religion: Ignis
Finances: Very Well Off

✤ prєsєnt ✤

Current location: Le Havre Palace
Currently living with: Her family, or herself
Pets: No pets
Religion: Ignis
Finances: Very well off

✤ fαmílч ✤

Mother: Reine Valerie de Beaumont-Lavoyarde
Relationship with her: She has a neutral and automatic love for her mother.
Father: Empereur Arthorius the Conqueror
Relationship with him: She loves her father like no tomorrow. Her favourite person on earth.
Siblings: Barthelemy, Lucius, Duncan
Relationship with them:
Barthelemy - Since they are twins, they are super close, and she loves him with all her heart. They get along well, and Anastasia's best friend.
Lucius - She does not know Lucius all that well. She is a little awkward around him, and knows little to nothing about him either.

Duncan - Anastasia finds Duncan sly and playful like a fox with many plans and cards up his sleeves. She enjoys his company very much.
Other important family members:

✤ fαvσurítєs ✤
Color: Pink, Purple and Gold
Least favorite color: None
Music: Anything, especially harps
Food: Fruits
Literature: Anything
Form of entertainment: There's always entertainment in a princess' life, especially painting
Mode of transportation: Boat, carriage, on horse back, whatever is accessible.
Most prized possession: Her family, and her title

✤ hαвíts ✤

Hobbies: Exploring, learning from personal teachers
Plays a musical instrument?: None yet
How he/she would spend a rainy day: Sitting inside.
Spending habits: She doesn't spend anything.
What does he/she do too much of?: Listening to the rules, and other people
What does he/she do too little of?: Having fun, do something for herself
Nervous tics: People yelling
Usual body posture: Straight, and proper
Mannerisms: She is very well mannered and very polite

✤ trαíts ✤
Optimist or pessimist?: Depends on the situation, more on the optimistic side however
Introvert or extrovert?: Extrovert to most.
Daredevil or cautious?: Daredevil with her brother | Cautious around people
Logical or emotional?: Logical
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: Very neat
Prefers working or relaxing?: She relaxes often, but she works a lot as well with school and teachings
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: Unsure of herself often, but never shows it
Animal lover?: Yes, she loves all living things

✤ sєlf-pєrcєptíσns ✤
How he/she feels about himself/herself: She feels as though there are lots of people staring a lot of the times, and whispers
One word the character would use to describe self: "Princess"
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?: Her purple eyes
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?: Plain black hair
How does the character think others perceive him/her: She thinks everyone is always so friendly towards her, sometimes they don't look her in the eye
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself: Have her fiance back with her.

✤ rєlαtíσnshíps wíth σthєrs ✤
Opinion of other people in general: She thinks of everyone as the same (Just people) unless her opinions are changed.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: She doesn't speak much about such things
Best friend(s): Barthelemy
Love interest(s):
Knight-Commander Vaeril Semori - Anastasia had fallen in love with Vaeril, only to have him ripped from her once again, this time because of her duty to her Empire.
Duc Emeric de Courtnay - Someone she loved with all of her heart and her body. She was going to marry him, and she was dead set on being with him. DECEASED

Person character goes to for advice: Her father, some advisers
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Her father, and her brother
Person character feels shy or awkward around:
Person character openly admires:
Her father
Most important person in character’s life before story starts: Her parents and Barthelemy
After story starts: Thorius, Barthelemy, Emeric, Vaeril,
My in Character name is: Nerdvania

14211872662559.gif

Last edited:

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
RELATIONS

ємρєяσя αятнσяιυѕ - "You are the sun that burns, and the light within my heart." | Her father, she loves him dearly. Her favourite person on earth, would forgive him for anything.
ѕтσям - "You were never scary with your kind heart." | Her uncle as well, hasn't seen him in a long time.
fℓєυя - "My brother loved you. I loved your brother." | She doesn't know Fleur too well, but she is Barthe's fiance, and she's trying to get to know her better.
ωυℓfє - "You're daring and you're bold." |She thinks Wulfe is too rebellious, and that can be dangerous.

∂υς αzσтн - "Give me adventure, give me thrill." | To Anastasia, the Duc was someone who was playful, and daring. Azoth gave her more experiences that she'd never try, and it gave her a thrill. Haven't seen him in years.
ємєяι¢ - "I loved you. You were all of me." | Someone she finds fascinating and a gentleman. Anastasia likes the sincerity behind him, and the soothing feeling he gives her. After a little while, he asked her hand in marriage and she happily accepted. Awaiting their future together.
αιℓιℓ - "We were almost close." | Ailil made Anastasia feel like she could of been a better person. He made her think outside the box, and be her own self, something that she found renewing. Considered him a close friend. Hasn't seen him in years
ναєяιℓ ѕємσяι - "My knight in actual shining armor. My hear longs for you." | Anastasia sees her guard as a man now, in new light. He gives her safety, and gives her security. He gives her excitement and thrill, but of course, she can not posses him and their love can not be due to her nobility.
∂υиςαи αяςтυяυѕ - "I believe we will have fun with our game." | Duncan was a brother that Anastasia never really knew, but now she thinks their plans together will be interesting and very fun filled.

@Valonyx @Woolsey @Tomato150 @Paintballz @CthulhuPeople @Jstar @Kyle1322

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
a86.png

I wanted to put a cuteness seal of approval but I only have this one, enjoy it

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Just a note, if you want her to be small and slim, 3'3" and 45 pounds is actually quite large for a four year old. I would try maybe 2'6" - 2'9" or so and maybe about 30ish pounds? If you want! Just lettin ya know :heart:

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Note (I have no right to moan about spellings ) I think you have a typo jn uncle, you put oncle, dont know if intentional

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Oh that's weird o.o Yea...I have a 4 year old in my class who weighs around that and is close to that height and is quite obese >.< very sad actually...he's bigger then what you posted...but I think the ones I gave you are fairly more accurate. And didn't 'mean to intrude or anything...just done child care a long time so I'm a bit familiar with their heights/weights :heart: Hope it was helpful!

Could actually be a bit taller...3'0 isn't uncommon...with a weight of about 39lbs...but if you want her to be slim, then I'd make it a bit less :heart:

Last edited:

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Anastasia curls up in her bed as a helper tries to feed her some soup.
"Princesse Anastasia, you must eat soup for better..."
Anastasia shakes her head and coughs violently from the flu.

Due to hectic schedule, this character is semi - inactive.​