Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{ Private } The Union of Fronslin Caldwell and Valtae Dur

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
If Josef hears about this, and is not invited, he will be angry.

. . . That means I want an invite.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Considering the location of events afterward, yes josef would get an invite. Squidziod
As well as Joan King of Marr TheDrakeProject Roian Samiwashere Citrine (probably already invited but I'm being thorough) Rang3r0wns94 Jhae (though i'm pretty sure you're RPing the adopted kiddo) Moo_bot Drew swift (though you might Icly be busy)

French Roast
UmbraSicarius
Ayda
Baron2537
Shankster
The Slyannen folk may not be together anymore but they are invited.

Others may also join, However Bearing in mind how busy the campaign has made us I am more than willing to not demand you show up.

Kamaoe Jerrco can come as well I forgot his fourm
Heie Kethron

ironassassin unleash the greyling, Go for the punch bowl

I know Two of you have alts as well You don't have to bring them. I'm talking about Tav and Tour.

Bartooliinii Jazzper

Kublai and Thordil are both welcome to attend.

RagingLunacy You're welcome to come as well

Idon marr engem Ddaug If you somehow get the free time You're welcome but it might be a little awkward.

Electric Behave.

Ruu don't forget to add Vorar to the guest list. (hah)

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm pretty sure that's it for invitations, unless I'm forgetting someone, We next need to find the venue.

Any suggestions folk?
The most recent suggestion was Arget But that might be meta considering they opted out of the campaign, I do live there however... So What would you guys think? Immerael Lady Alec

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm pretty sure that's it for invitations, unless I'm forgetting someone, We next need to find the venue.

Any suggestions folk?
I had previously suggested the Botanical Palace in Palmwood. I'd suggest contacting Elz about a place maybe in Sanardu (such a beautiful city) but she won't be around for a while. If you want to check out the venue, let me know.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
*Will try to attend if Linden doesnt get ganked by anything infected the second he steps a hoof outside of Linlea*

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
y e e t

Date not decided, will update folks when possible.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Would those tagged in the thread please tell me which days and times are not good for them?
It would be appriciated in planning the day

I am in CDT right now