Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active [Profile] *~* Rook Corvus - The Huntsman *~*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Rook Corvus' Character Profile has been updated!

Added Gib's amazing artwork of Rook in the artwork/inspiration section on the profile update log. Kudos to Gib. I still love that piece so much.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

Same thing as always, if you think Rook and your character have interacted enough, please tell me what has happened between them, and message me on Discord please, rather than leaving a comment behind on the thread. My Discord is Ze Afro Gentleman#3947. Also, can I please have some likes and loves? This update took a bit longer to finish today as I had to copy and paste all of the relations into a Google Document this time around.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

So, given the new relationship overhaul, I won't be doing detailed descriptions anymore from here on out. If you want to ask for a more detailed description of what Rook thinks of your character, you can ask me through Discord or through a private DM here on the forums. My Discord is Ze Afro Gentleman#3947. If I've forgotten anyone, please notify me on Discord. Credit goes to both Morbid and Jeroxia for their amazing way of doing relationship, that in a way adds some detail, while leaving it vague enough to cause speculation and wonder among the people who roleplay the characters.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

Same stuff as usual, if you think Rook has interacted with your character enough to make a change or to be added, please message me on Discord. My Discord is Ze Afro Gentleman#3947. Comments on the thread that ask to be added will be ignored. As for current relations, if you want a more detailed description on what Rook thinks of your character, don't hesitate to ask and I will send you a lengthier description.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

Same stuff as usual, if you think Rook has interacted with your character enough to make a change or to be added, please message me on Discord. My Discord is Ze Afro Gentleman#3947. Comments on the thread that ask to be added will be ignored. As for current relations, if you want a more detailed description on what Rook thinks of your character, don't hesitate to ask and I will send you a lengthier description. Also, from here on out I'll make it a bit more difficult to get onto his relations bit. Quality over quantity after all. If you want to interact with Rook, please message me on Discord or on the forums.