Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Project Zomboid Multiplayer

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hey, where has Wake been these last few days?

I've been playing Project Zomboid non-stop since it's multiplayer dropped! :D

The game's multiplayer is quite buggy at the moment, given its in beta. Cars are especially broken. Black boxes are quite easy to come across, trapping you in an area or-- worse-- trapping somebody else in an area, especially if they are in your own vehicle. But when the game works, the game is amazing-- and when its in multiplayer, it introduces a new host of dangers, cooperation and wonderful fun! :D I've been having a blast!
Here are some screenshots of my time playing =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I have been playing Project Zomboid on this server for just over a week now ever since MP dropped. Sadly, all good things must come to an end.
The Roleplay on Project Zomboid has left much to be desired. The server owner of the 24/7 RP server seemed to care too much for gameplay mechanics and did not know himself how to actually Roleplay. As a result: I am leaving the server I was playing on, leaving behind all we had.

And we had a Kingdom.

I really liked this style, too.
Reminded me a lot of Fallout Lana.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The server that I played on for a month or two has gone inactive, much to my woe. It was extremely fun to play on and I would still be playing on there if the admins hadn't gone inactive to leave the rest of the community in silence without much to do with the rules and setting they put in place.

Here and many screenshots from that server:

Zomboid / Last of Us Lana is fun

For the curious, here is her character sheet: