Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ProOri's Application [Declined-Ayda]

ElveOri

Villager
1.my minecraft username is ProOri
2.im 16
3.im from england
8. i dont like writing aton but i have a big imagination and that why i will i'll leave alot of question blank
10. i found this by looking for a roleplay one
my character name is Orilre Farel
his age is 21
his race is sliver Elf

is hair is white and have a grey eyes and skin colour is pale and this what he looks and btw this picture is of an anime character i like this anime and i also put this image here because im to lazy to draw
7cce7337f6ee1d3e92a86ae6f381e9c9.jpg
im not doing the written test because i have Dyslexia and i would died before write enough because im so slow at writing and im lazy. im sorry if i havent wrote enough

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline your application.

Your application is missing the following questions.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?​
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?​
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?​
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
You state that you simply won't be filling out questions, and that simply makes the application process in general null and void. We require you to fill out all questions to make sure that you've read the lore and rules/regulations.

You also state that you won't be doing the written test, and this is also a means of you proving to us that you've the imagination that you've stated that you have. We can't simply take that at face value, and the best way to prove that is to do the written test.

You've admitted to simply ripping the character from an anime. You've also completely voided what race he is which is very important based on humans are incapable of having white hair. And only Silver Elves are capable of having hair close enough to be considered 'white'. There needs to be more creativity and imagination put into a character than just a linked image. While using an anime for a reference isn't unheard of, with how little else you've given us, it's not going to be enough to accept.

For this list of reasons, I'm declining your application. You are free to apply in 7 days [ One Week. ]. This will give you time to retry your application, write up your written test, and look over the lore and rules/regulations.

I apologize if this is an inconvenience, but our application process isn't negotiable. This is the standard that we hold all people to when joining HollowWorld. I do hope to see another application from you in the future however.