Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[PUBLIC] [Augury] [7/11/2020 | 3PM EST] The Forthcoming of Life

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Staff member
Staff
1594313801327.png

Aid has been known to some since the start, but now the promise unspoken to men shall be made true.

The heavens have begun to swirl as though in a vortex, with bright silver light shining down.

It is visible over the region of great lakes in the center of the continent, and though not everyone can see it at all times, rumor spreads rapidly.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sussurous

Survivor of Five Rivers
this might just be a me thing because I'm awful at keeping track of all the events, but could we please have campaign events added to the calendar? (especially now that they're public)

I always forget :(

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Staff member
Staff
this might just be a me thing because I'm awful at keeping track of all the events, but could we please have campaign events added to the calendar? (especially now that they're public)

I always forget :(
(i would have been doing this this whole time, but i didn't know you could do it with threads in this section)

Rygan

Deathblade
Staff member
Staff
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Lover
fun foreshadowing fact:

the image in this thread is Glory, not Life. thought that one was real clever of Blarg.

welcome to phase II.

BoredBrit

I am the LORE!
Staff member
Staff
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
my favourite part was when glory copied uriel with the spear ground stabby.