Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[PUBLIC] [Augury] [7/11/2020 | 3PM EST] The Forthcoming of Life

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
1594313801327.png

Aid has been known to some since the start, but now the promise unspoken to men shall be made true.

The heavens have begun to swirl as though in a vortex, with bright silver light shining down.

It is visible over the region of great lakes in the center of the continent, and though not everyone can see it at all times, rumor spreads rapidly.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
this might just be a me thing because I'm awful at keeping track of all the events, but could we please have campaign events added to the calendar? (especially now that they're public)

I always forget :(

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
this might just be a me thing because I'm awful at keeping track of all the events, but could we please have campaign events added to the calendar? (especially now that they're public)

I always forget :(
(i would have been doing this this whole time, but i didn't know you could do it with threads in this section)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Haha, My player head rolled back. Fun event tho

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
fun foreshadowing fact:

the image in this thread is Glory, not Life. thought that one was real clever of Blarg.

welcome to phase II.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
very cool event, enjoyed the entire thing.